There’s good news and bad news. Which would you like first?
Very well, we’ll do the bad news first. Here you go: 68 U.S. senators (click here to see who) that are in office to defend our country, Constitution, and laws officially voted to reward illegal aliens with amnesty. You may muse: Are they frauds? Dangerously incompetent? Have they just sold out to special interests? Who knows. The only sure thing is that these men and women are not fit to serve the people.
Are you ready for the good news yet? Well, there are three things.
One – Baucus (MO), Harkin (IA), Johnson (SD), Levin (MI), Rockefeller (WV) are retiring.
Two – Your chance to replace many others is coming up in a few months. Here is a list of the senators who voted for amnesty and are up for reelection:
- Vote Begich (AK) out in 2014
- Vote Pryor (AR) out in 2014
- Vote Udall (CO) out in 2014
- Vote Coons (DE) out in 2014
- Vote Durbin (IL) out in 2014
- Vote Landrieu (LA) out in 2014
- Vote Cowan (MA) out in 2014
- Vote Franken (MN) out in 2014
- Vote Hagan (NC) out in 2014
- Vote Shaheen (NH) out in 2014
- Vote Udall (NM) out in 2014
- Vote Graham (SC) out in 2014
- Vote Merkley (OR) out in 2014
- Vote Reed (RI) out in 2014
- Vote Warner (VA) out in 2014
Three – Several of these senators are already unpopular, thanks to a pattern of voting against their constituents’ wishes.
What to do next?
Step 1: Register to vote, if you haven’t already. You can get started by clicking this link: http://votesmart.org/elections/voter-registration#.U8nx_43qc08
Step 2: Research the Senate candidates in your state.
Step 3: Vote in November and send these unfit public servants packing. Whether they are corrupt or merely incompetent, we cannot afford to have them voting on our future.